INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the cookies of analytics and those of advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies : are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it .
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies It is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data. what users of the service do.
- Advertising cookies : are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are shown.
- cookies behavioral advertising: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- social cookies: These are set by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies : they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies : they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies : they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie , which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
OLIVES LA TORTOLA SL is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of Interested and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following processing information is provided:
Treatment purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment : by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria : as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data : the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party :
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
OLIVES LA TORTOLA SL. C/ Ses Falques Pol. ind. The Station, 11 5 A – 17300 BLANES (Girona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|oliveslatortola.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.||1 year|
|oliveslatortola.com||yes||no description||1 hour|
|oliveslatortola.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies under the “Required” category.
|oliveslatortola.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|oliveslatortola.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Analytics” category.
|oliveslatortola.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Analytics” category.||1 year|
|oliveslatortola.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Other” category.
|oliveslatortola.com||_GRECAPTCHA||Google sets this cookie. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.
||5 months 27 days|
|oliveslatortola.com||COMPASS||no description||1 hour|
|oliveslatortola.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|oliveslatortola.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in 20 hours|
|oliveslatortola.com||_gat_gtag_UA_167444922_1||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.
|oliveslatortola.com||NID||The NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an advertisement, to silence unwanted advertisements and to measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|COOKIE CONFIGURATION PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited.
However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site-specific cookies||For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their browser privacy and cookie settings.|
|block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSER|
|Internet Explorer. version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|